-->

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

My Go-To Eyeshadow Palettes



I share a room with my sister, and we decided to combine our collection of eyeshadows to create a bigger one. Now we have a collection with the likes of Urban Decay, Too Faced, Morphe and Revolution. There are some palettes that I reach for more than others, so I thought that I'd share them in this post.





Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics



This is by far my most used palette and one of my favourite palettes that Urban Decay has released. This palette consists of 11 matte shades and one slightly shimmery shade, with a mixture of warm and cool tones. It's so easy to create eyeshadow looks as the colours are pigmented and easy to blend. This would be a fantastic palette for beginners, or any matte eyeshadow lovers out there. As well as that, the rose gold packaging makes this palette very photo-worthy.

Mac Amber Times Nine




I love how small this palette is. The shades are gorgeous and work really well together. Each row of three can be used to create any eyeshadow look, or you can mix any of them. I love how there's the perfect amount of matte vs shimmer, and the shade in the middle ('Creative Copper') really brings the amber tones to life. I don't know what I'd do without this palette. If this palette isn't for you, Mac have so many beautiful palettes available.

Morphe 35O






This palette is insane. Out of the three Morphe palettes in my collection, this is by far the one I use the most. Like many beauty lovers, I'm obsessed with warm toned eyeshadow palettes, so this is perfect. The colours may look very intense, and they are very pigmented, but with good blending you can create any look you want. From a neutral matte look, to a shimmery eye to a warm smokey eye with a pop of red, the choice is endless. Every time I look at this palette, I can't get over how stunning it is.



That sums up the palettes I reach for on a day to day basis. I love them all so much, not just because of how pretty they are, but also because they are easy to work with. They are all different sizes, but they quality of all of these is so good.

What are your go-to eyeshadow palettes? Have you tried any of the ones I've mentioned?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. All three of these palettes are stunning! I love the look of the Morphe one, I love palettes where you can create plenty of different looks with the same palette! Great post!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Morphe 35o its so perfect for the summer and you can get so many different looks from them! That MAC palette is also gorgeous. Lately I've been loving my 35OS more than the original!

    Great post
    Trecee | treceefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig