-->

Sunday, 9 July 2017

L'oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara


Today's post is a review about the L'oreal Miss Baby Roll Mascara. This is their latest mascara release and seems to be getting pretty good reviews, so I thought I'd try it out for myself. My thoughts on this so far are very positive, so keep reading to find out why...








This mascara gives my lashes so much length, and holds a curl so well. Those are the main traits I look for with mascara because my eyelashes are naturally very straight and short. I got the black waterproof version of this mascara because waterproof formulas hold a better curl for me, but my sister has the non-waterproof version and it works just as well for her. The curl lasts all day, and as it's the waterproof version, it doesn't smudge. The wand is really interesting because the design helps to grip the lashes, making them voluminous and separated. Don't be fooled by the white detail on the wand, you still get a black mascara and an even coat.


With such a good product in cute, colourful packaging, you can't really go wrong. If you're looking for a new mascara, try this one. Let me know if you've tried this mascara, or any other mascara that you love.





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this mascara - it's my second favourite. in fact I have it in the classic black color and in light blue which is terrific<3

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ 35mm in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many good reviews of this mascara so I'm tempted to try it out! I'm always looking for mascaras that lengthen and curl my lashes x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig