-->

Sunday, 2 July 2017

June Favourites

 

Here's the round up of everything I've been enjoying this month - beauty, hair, skincare and lifestyle! This month clearly shows a lot of love for the drugstore, as I've found some real gems that will probably become staples in my make up collection. There's also some drugstore skincare that shows you don't have to break the bank to look after your skin. After that, there's a little round up of some lifestyle things and events I've been enjoying too.




Beauty



The best of the drugstore comes from L'oreal and Rimmel London. L'oreal has recently released their Miss Baby Roll mascara, and I've quickly grown to love it. It makes my lashes look so long and keeps them curled all day. The cute packaging is bonus, too. As for Rimmel, there are a good few products I've discovered this month. I really love their new Insta range, aiming to create a flawless 'Intsagram worthy' base. The setting spray and contour stick are my absolute favourites in this range. I'm not the best at contouring, so this stick makes it really easy and precise. Then the setting spray makes sure all my make up stays in place, I've used it everyday since I got it!

Skincare


A brand that I always go back to for skincare is Nutrogena. They're a great brand for teenage & younger skin. It's colourful, prevents spots and doesn't break the bank. This month I've loved their Pink Grapefruit daily scrub and oil-free moisturiser. The scrub is exfoliating but doesn't feel harsh on my skin at all. The moisturiser is so good for oily skin. Plus, the scent of this range is so refreshing and my face feel so clean after using it. And with the the cute pink packaging to complete, you can go wrong with these products.

Sometimes it's the simplest brands that are the most trustworthy. This moisturiser from Nivea really deserves some love! After the first use my skin felt so soft for a good couple of days, and there's no particular scent in its ingredients, but it's so nice and fresh. If your looking for an affordable moisturiser that's really good quality, I couldn't recommend this enough.

Lifestyle

I'm not the only one who would say that they are obsessed with Starbucks. This month they brought back their Shaken Iced Teas ahead of summer and they are so refreshing. My favourite has to be the Mango Black Tea Lemonade. I'm a loyal fan of an iced vanilla latte, but if I don't feel like having coffee these iced teas are perfect. If you've tried any of the Shaken Iced Teas, let me know which one is your favourite.

What have you been enjoying this month?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely choices of products! I feel like the only person that isn't a fan of the L'Oreal mascara!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig