-->

Thursday, 29 June 2017

What I'm Looking Forward To

Hello again. It's been a while since my last blog post, but now that exams are over I have so much more time to blog! I have big dreams for this blog and I've got quite a few exciting things coming up, so I thought I'd write a post about what I'm looking forward to, at least until the end of the year!




Blogging

I know I already addressed this in my introduction, but I'm looking forward to concentrating on my blog over the second half of the year. My posts will be more frequent and better quality. I also want my content to be natural and personal. There are thousands of bloggers in the industry now, but I truly believe there's a space for everyone. I would love to get involved in the blogging community, too.

Summer

I must confess that I'm not the biggest fan of summer, but I'm going to try and make the most of it this year! My summer is going to be pretty long, so I'm looking forward to days out with my family, good times with my friends, and relaxing in the (hopefully!) nice weather.

Holiday with the girls!

I've made some really good friends over the last couple of years, and to celebrate the end of college a few of my friends & I are going to Tenerife at the end of the summer! I'm not much of a party girl, but I'm looking forward to having a bit of fun and a nice holiday. Plus, I can make the most of the sales that are on right now!

Spending time with people I love

I'm really looking forward to having more of a relaxed approach to the end of the year. I really want to spend time with my family and let them know how much I care. The same goes for my friends, I want to have fun and spend time with good people. Who knows, maybe I could make some friends through blogging by the end of the year!


Figuring out where I want to go

The next chapter of my life is pretty scary because I'm no longer in full time education. However, I'm taking a gap year to figure out what I want to do. I'm aiming to find an apprenticeship, but for now I just want to take my time, blog, clear my mind and work for a year before jumping into something I don't want to do!

Now that I've got things to look forward too, I feel pretty good about the near future. You never know what life my bring, so it's important to take each day as it comes, as well as setting goals and dreams.

What are you looking forward too for the second half of the year? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig