-->

Sunday, 5 March 2017

Haul - Beauty and Lifestyle



This is a little collective haul of beauty and lifestyle items that I've collected over the last few weeks. It's been so long since I've written a haul post!




Starting with beauty, I've added a few little drugstore items to my make up collection. I've been needing a clear brow gel for ages so I picked up Brow This Way by Rimmel, it's so good for setting your brows into place, even on its own for more natural-looking brows. I also picked up a L'Oreal Perfection True March blusher in the shade 'Sandalwood Pink' which is such a nice and warm pop of colour on my cheeks. Lastly, as a break from matte liquid lipsticks, I purchased this gorgeous rosy nude lipstick from New Look in the shade 'Antique Rose' - a pretty shade and moisturising formula!


At the end of last month I bought a new phone (silver iPhone 6s), after needing a new phone for quite a while! With that being said, I had to get some cute new phone cases to decorate my phone. The two cases mentioned here are from Skinny Dip (available at Topshop). The sparkly lobster one is probably my favourite because it's so bright and unique, but the Queen Bee one is amazing to because of course it reminds me of Beyonce.



I'm in the process of redecorating my room and gradually collecting bits and pieces for it. The theme is very white and minimalist. As a lover of inspiring quotes, I purchased this cute cushion from Dunelm that says 'follow your dreams'. Then from New Look, I got this canvas that says 'and so the adventure begins'. This comes with magnets so you can add your own photos around the print for all the inspiration and memories you need.

Hope you enjoyed this short and sweet haul. What were your favourite items?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Both those phone cases you got are so cute, I especially love the bee one! I love that quote canvas too. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with zaful dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig