-->

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Current Favourites


Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far. In this post I'll be sharing my current beauty and lifestyle favourites. You might have seen some of them before...





I thought I'd switch things up and start with a lifestyle favourites. I am currently reading Bloom by Estée Lalonde - one of my favourite bloggers/youtubers, and one I'm sure you're familiar with, too! It's been really interesting to find out more about Estée's life before and outside of YouTube, from her childhood to her relationships to dealing with anxiety. Overall this is a very positive and inspiring book about Estée personal growth and how she has 'bloomed'. Another youtube related favourite is the Hungry Hands hand cream by Zoella Beauty. I got this for Christmas and I'm still working my way through it because its such a good size and a little goes a long way. I leave this on my bedside table and apply it every evening, and my hands feel so soft. The gingerbread scent is lovely, too.



Moving onto fragrance and I'm still loving Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande (full review here). The bottle is so gorgeous and the scent is lovely and sweet. With notes of marshmallow and blackberry, it really is sweet like candy. I use it on a very regular basis because it's perfect middle ground for days where I want more than an everyday body mist, but I don't want to use Chloe Love Story.



I've also been really enjoying using this vanilla lip balm from Boots Extracts. I would describe the consistency as very lightweight and buttery. It also smells delicious. This came in a set of three lip balms - the other two being strawberry and mango so I hope to enjoy them as much as this one.


Lastly, I may have added another Nyx Lip Lingerie to my little collection. This is the shade Ruffle Trim, which is a warm pink nude. It's such a gorgeous shade because no nude lipsticks are ever exactly the same.

What beauty products have you been enjoying lately? Also, are there any books or other lifestyle favourites?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Nyx lip in ruffle trim is one of my favourites too! It's such a pretty shade and it feels so comfortable on the lips. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Lip Lingeries. Some of the shades they have look beautiful. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig