-->

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Topshop Lip Liners


 

I've been searching for some new drugstore lip liners for a while, and after hearing great things about Topshop lip liners I decided to try them out.


I purchased two lip liners from Topshop and I'm very impressed with them. The formula is so soft and creamy but really pigmented. It lasts for a long time as well. I always look for lip liners that I can wear with more than one specific lip product (a good way to save money!), so both of these shades can be worn with so many other products. However, they also look really nice on their own.


With more detail on the shades, the first shade is 'Beestung'. I would describe this as a warm pink colour. It's quite a deep pink but can still be worn as an everyday colour. The second shade is 'Ceramic' - a lovely pink/beige nude. It's that perfect nude shade that can go with so many other lip products. Here are some swatches

// Left - Ceramic, Right - Beestung //


Topshop make up has never failed to impress me so I'm very happy with these lip liners. I also adore the packaging - it's perfect for those flatlays!

Have you tried any Topshop make up products? What are your favourite drugstore lip liners?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really need to try more Topshop makeup, and as I'm really into lipliners at the mo I definitely want to pick these up :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any topshop makeup, but these shades are pretty, think I might have to pick them up at some point x

    Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig