-->

Sunday, 8 January 2017

Updated Mac Collection


My MAC collection may be small but I love it. Here it is!



I thought I'd start with lipsticks because Mac lipsticks are so iconic. The two lipsticks are Fanfare (mid-tone yellow pink, Satin finish) and Brave (a pink-beige, Lustre finish). I love Fanfare in the summer because it's slightly brighter than my average pink-nude. Whereas Brave is a nice pink-beige for everyday.



Following the lipsticks - although these shades don't go with the last two products, I also have two lip liners. I really wanted a burgundy lip liner for the autumn and winter months, so Mac's 'Burgundy' seemed just right. As well as that, I was super excited when I bought Whirl this year, the perfect nude lip liner! I may have to buy the lipstick itself....


But before that, this blusher is my current favourite. It's the matte blusher in the shade 'Mocha' and it's the perfect warm pink. I literally use it every day and the packaging is so nice. I've always wanted to try a Mac blusher, and I'm very happy this is my first.


This is probably my favourite thing in this collection, as my friends very kindly surprised me with the Amber Times Nine eyeshadow palette for my 18th birthday. It's literally my perfect palette, as the shades are warm neutrals and there is a great range of shimmer and matte shades. I love it so much.


Do you have any mac products?







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig