-->

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Real Techniques Sculpting Set



Like most beauty bloggers, I am obsessed with Real Techniques make up brushes. Recently, I purchased the Sculpting set which I am happy to review today.

This set includes three brushes - the finishing brush, the fan brush and the setting brush. These brushes are synthetic and are so soft on the skin. They pick up the perfect amount of products and the handle gives you a really good grip. I love the bright pink colour, too!




My favourite brush is probably the fan brush because quite frankly it was the one I wanted the most! I love it for applying highlighter - both powder and cream. It dusts over the desire places for highlight perfectly. It's also really easy to blend cream highlighter without half the product coming off.

The great thing about these brushes is that you can be really gentle with applying product. Especially with the finishing brush,  which is amazing for contouring and blending to make the look more natural. Then there's the setting brush, which is great for powder highlighters and powder.



This set has helped me so much when it comes to contouring and highlight. I'm able to blend the products so easily. These brushes really are fantastic quality, no wonder Real Techniques is such a popular brand!

Have you ever tried make up brushes from Real Techniques?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig