-->

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Nyx Lip Lingerie


The Nyx Lip Lingerie liquid lipsticks were one of my favourite beauty purchases last year. Ever since Nyx launched in Boots in the UK, these have been on my wishlist because the shade range is so good. I've already tried the Soft Matte Lip Creams (review here), so I had high hopes for Lip Lingerie collection.

For anyone who isn't aware, the Lip Lingerie range consists of nude liquid lipsticks in 12 shades. They are a matte formula, but the liquid product makes it feel weightless on the lips. Nyx liquid lipsticks never dry out my lips, but it's still best to use a lip balm beforehand for even application. Because most of this collection is nude, you don't necessarily need a lip liner but you can if you want a more accurate application.


One of the best things about this collection is the shade range, there is a really good choice of nude shades to flatter all skin tones. Whether you like warm, cool or neutral shades, there will be one for you. I tend to stick to warmer shades and pink nudes because the work best with my fair skin and the natural colour of my lips. 

I have three shades; Push Up, Bedtime Flirt and Exotic. Here are some swatches and a description of each shade....


Push Up is a warm beige pink shade. It works so well as a nude shade for me.



Bedtime Flirt is a nude pink. 



Exotic is a deep pink. 

I'm so happy with the Lip Lingerie range, the three shades I have really suit my skin tone and apply so nicely. They are fantastic dupes for the Kylie Jenner liquid lipsticks, in terms of colour range, formula and packaging. They look just as good on your Instagram feed, too!


When it comes to liquid lipsticks, Nyx is definitely my favourite drugstore brand. As well as Lip Lingerie and the Soft Matte Lip Creams, they also have a range called Liquid Suede that I am eager to try. 

Have you tried any liquid lipsticks from Nyx? 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig