-->

Sunday, 1 January 2017

Goals For 2017

Happy New Year!!! It's the first day of 2017 and I already have a blog post up. I hope that suggests this will be a good year for my blog.

I believe that the more good you put into your life, the more good things will come to you. Half 'working for I want' and half 'go with the flow' is my attitude towards everything. When the New Year comes around I like to set myself goals and write them down, and the rest is up to the universe and for appreciate and enjoy what the next year will bring. Good things come to those who make the most of it!

After that insight into my personality, here are my goals for 2017. Some of them are work-related, some blog related and some are about life in general.




1. Pass my A Levels - For the first half of the year, this will probably be my priority. I'm not aiming for the highest grades, but I still want to do the best I can.

2. Save money - This is probably going to be for a holiday, but I want to get better at saving money and when something comes around I know I can afford it.

3. Look for an apprenticeship - The idea of apprenticeships really appeals to me, so this year I'm going to search for possible courses.



4. Make a blogging schedule and stick to it - Although I took some breaks last year, when I was blogging I really enjoyed it. I have a feeling that 2017 will be an amazing year for my blog, and a schedule is one of the key things to making that possible.

5. Improve my blog photography - I started using a new camera in 2016 and it really improved my photography. I want to take brighter, better quality photos and experiment with flat lays for beauty posts, as well as locations for fashion posts. 



6. Take care of my nails - This may not be a drastic change, but I really want to take care of my nails. I just want to make them strong and healthy, and a really nice, long shape. Having good nails is a sign of being organised and taking care of yourself.



7. Embrace all the seasons - This mainly applies to spring and summer because I'm simply much more comfortable with the colder months. But this year I want enjoy spring and summer for what they are and not complain about the heat or how much I miss wearing jumpers!

8. Go on a city break  - I love to spend a few days in a beautiful city abroad. Most parts of every city are fun all year round. If I had to choose one it would be Paris, it just looks so beautiful. If I don't make it abroad, I love London so I'd happily spend a few days there.


9. Make an effort to keep in contact with people - This is the year that many of my friends will be off to uni, so this year it will mean a lot to spend time with them and keep in touch with them. But I also want to talk to family I don't see all the time. As well as that, I want to be more active on social media and within the blogging community!

10. Have a busy, unforgettable summer - After college I'm going to have a pretty long summer so I really want to make the most of it. 

11. Eat healthier - Over the last year I've been paying more attention to eating healthier. I'm going make the healthy choices a much as possible, but treat myself as well. 


This is my bucket list for 2017. I think it's important to set goals that you know are possible and realistic. I really want to have the right balance of working to achieve these goals, as well as trusting what happens naturally. Hopefully, the more good I put into my life, the more universe will give back.

I wish you all the best for 2017. What's on your bucket list?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hope you'll have a wonderful year and achieve everything you want to achieve! :) One of my biggest goals for 2017 are create content for my blog that I'm proud of and finally writing the first draft of a story that's been on my mind for the past few months. Your goal number nine is something I need to get better at too, I'm so bad at staying in touch with people x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your goals and I'm actually gonna take inspo from them for my own 2017 goals! The main thing I know I want to achieve is to make memories and document them in a scrapbook! x

    itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig