-->

Sunday, 29 January 2017

Drugstore Favourites - Revolution Eyeshadow Palettes



Revolution is possibly the best drugstore beauty brand for eyeshadow palettes. The variety of palettes this brand has to offer is fantastic. As for the products themselves, the pigmentation is amazing. I currently have two revolution palettes in my collection...



The first one is an all-matte eyeshadow palette. This is the Ultra Eye Contour Light and Shade palette. If you haven't guessed from the packaging, the name and the shades, this is a dupe for the Kat Von D Shade and Light eyeshadow palette. I can't compare this directly because I don't own the Kat Von D palette, but so far I've really been enjoying the Revolution palette. I really like how the shades are separated into neutral, cool and warm shades because it makes it easy to create specific eyeshadow looks. The pigmentation is so good and therefore the product is really easy to blend. 



The second eyeshadow palette is the Iconic Pro palette. I believe this is a dupe for the Smashbox Full Exposure palette. I love the warm tones of this palette, and its very satisfying to see a row of matte shades, and a row of shimmery shades. Using this palette, you can create countless looks with a warm undertone. so I get to carry a bit of my favourite season all year round. As I mentioned with the previous palette, the formula is very pigmented and easy to blend.


I would highly recommend Revolution if you're looking for affordable palettes that you can create a variety of looks with. I think they're so worth it.

What are your favourite drugstore eyeshadow palettes?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Revolution is my favourite brand for eyeshadow, I don't think I've ever had a bad palette from them and these two look gorgeous! X

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig