-->

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Chloe Love Story




This fragrance smells and looks like a dream. I asked for Chloe Love Story for Christmas this year and every time I wear it I love it more. I really wanted something light, fresh and girly, so this really ticks all the boxes. I feel like feminine scents are either floral or sweet, and Love Story is a nice middle ground between girly and sophisticated. 

With notes of orange blossom and prunus flower, this is a fresh, floral and romantic fragrance. Because of that, it's not overpowering or to sweet - if sweet scents aren't really your thing. Love Story is fun, free and light - just the right frame of mind for the new year. Being an Eau de Toilette, the scent would be quite light anyway. Lastly, the packaging is so adorable. I love the gold and the pink ribbon.

If I feel like opting for a sweeter fragrance, I'll happily go back to Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande. However, Love Story is a beautiful floral option for a girly fragrance. 

What are your favourite fragrances? Sweet, floral, musky, spicy...what works for you?



SHARE:

1 comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig