-->

Sunday, 15 January 2017

Bringing Back Maybelline Colour Tattoos



The Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos are cream eyeshadows. I used to be obsessed with them when I first started my blog. and am happy to have them again! They have loads of shimmery shades and a few matte shades, all of which make fantastic eyeshadow bases or to create countless eyeshadow looks. They are some of my favourite make products because they're so pigmented and versatile.



This shade is called 'Pink Glam' and it's so pretty. As a gorgeous shimmery rose gold, it's perfect for beauty bloggers! It's really easy to create soft glam eyeshadow looks, and if you use it very lightly it's great for a fresh and pretty look.


This next one, On and On Bronze, used to be one of my essentials, after I heard Estee Lalonde (or essiebutton back then!) raving about it on her YouTube channel. It's so easy to use - just one swipe of this with eyeshadow blended in the crease and your good to go. That's just one of the looks you can create with this. The warm bronzy colour will suit anyone as well.



The next colour tattoo is one of the matte formulas in the shade 'Creamy Beige'. The matte colour tattoos are popular dupes for the MAC Paint Pots. Although this shade is quite dark, it's great for quick matte smokey eye or a base for a more dramatic look.



All three of these shades are so pretty. I'm thinking adding a gold shade soon and then my little collection will be complete. I highly recommend these if you like quick ways to create nice make up looks. They're also great if you like to experiment with make up. Also, as these are so pigmented, a little goes a long way.

Have you ever tried these? Are there any products that you have rediscovered?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I might have to dig these back out of my collection as I know I've got a few hidden in there somewhere. I'd completely forgotten about them but I know they used to be my holy grail! x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, they're amazing quality for the price! On and On Bronze is my absolute fave! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig