-->

Sunday, 20 November 2016

'No Make-Up' Make up Favourites


I may have mentioned in my last post, 'Three Thoughts', how much I've been into wearing more simple make up, or 'no make up' make up. Although it may seem quite ironic to do your make up in order to pretend you're not wearing any, it's so easy and fresh for everyday. Lately I've just really enjoyed stripping it back and embracing the cliche 'less is more'. Here is what I use to achieve 'no make up' make up!


When it comes 'no make up' make up, the fewer products you use the better. The key is just enhancing the features that make you look most awake. For many, the main area of focus is the eyes. I create a very light eyeshadow look with the Naked Ultimate Basics palette, a little sweep of mascara and lightly define my brows with Benefit's Goof Proof brow pencil. It gives you so much control when it comes to shaping and defining your brows. With base make up, I can get away with just concealer and the Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay has amazing coverage.



I think cream highlight and blusher is best for natural make up because you only need a small amount. High Beam by Benefit creates a lovely glow from within and Posie Tint, also benefit adds a naturally flushed look to my very pale skin. You can also use it as a lip tint as a light lip stain effect. But if you still want a nice nude lip, the Nyx Lip Lingerie liquid lipsticks are perfect.


Do you like wearing 'no make up' make up? What products do you use when going for a more natural look? 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love high beam & posie tint! Staples in my makeup collection!

    Meg
    Check out my recent?
    Www.meowameg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig