-->

Sunday, 27 November 2016

Cosy Winter Essentials

In the summer I wrote a post about my fashion essentials for that season. So, this time around it makes perfect sense to show you what winter essentials I've had my eye on. This wishlist shows a small selection of winter jumpers, PJ's and accessories from the likes of Esprit, Topshop and Primark. As well as it being party season, Winter is all about feeling cosy and comfortable for everyday wear. That's what this wishlist is all about.

The colour palette of this wishlist is pretty neutral and would suit anybody. I love the two jumpers from Esprit, you can't go wrong with a basic cream jumper, and the one that says 'super' on it in gold is so cute and uplifting for cold days. A chunky cardigan is also a must for my winter wardrobe just like this grey and white cardigan, also from Esprit. The wool blend pattern would add some amazing texture to an all-black outfit. Paired with a roll neck top, jeans and ankle boots, I imagine this would be an effortless way to keep warm and look good.

More winter essentials include this lovely checkered scarf from Topshop, it looks so big and the soft colours are so pretty. I love the touch of pink. These touch screen gloves from Esprit look so cute, and allow you to use your phone whilst keeping your hands warm. Lastly, I had to include some cosy pyjamas because it wouldn't be winter without them. I love how they are long and have The Little Mermaid on them. Primark's range of pyjamas is probably my favourite on the high street.

What are your cosy winter essentials?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig