-->

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

A/W Fragrances 2016



I love having two or three options when it comes to fragrance, it's not too much or too little. I tend to have one cheaper, everyday body spray and one perfume for weekends, special occasions etc. Here are my current favourites for this season!


The Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist in Amber Romance is my only body spray this season.  The name and the warm amber colour of the bottle are so autumnal. More importantly, the scent is a 'seductive, warm fragrance' and with notes of conditioning Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile. It's a very warm, relaxing scent with a hint of spice, perfect for this time of year! The scent lasts a pretty long time, and given the size of the bottle you can really make this product last.


In contrast, this season's perfume is a lot sweeter. This is Sweet Like Candy, the latest addition to Ariana Grande's perfume range. I loved her previous fragrance, Ari, so I was really happy when I recieved this for my birthday. As the name suggests, this perfume is very sweet, with notes of juicy blackberry, marshmellow, and vanilla.  I love it though, and just the smallest spray of this perfume is so powerful. There's no way I can ignore the packaging for this fragrance, the matte pastel pink bottle is so cute, very photo-worthy. This colour seems to be everywhere at the moment.


What are your favourite fragrances? Do you have one cult favourite or do you like to change it up sometimes?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really like the sound of both of these scents! The first one sounds perfect for Autumn! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! Yep, the first one is so autumnal xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to get myself a new signature scent and that one from Victoria secret sounds lush! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig