-->

Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Autumn Colour - Burnt Orange








We've still got a little bit left of Autumn so I'm making the most of it with this post. Saying that, everywhere I look is full of beautiful golden leaves at the moment! This has been one of my favourite casual outfits this season. It's comfortable and cute, and matches the autumnal colour palette pretty well.

This super cosy cardigan is one of my favourite autumn colours - a warm burnt orange. It reminds me of leaves, cinnamon, pumpkin and all those orange things to do with Autumn. It's from Urban Outfitters, but last year so I've tried to find similar items if your interested. It's honestly so cosy and nice to wrap up in as its slightly oversized. The white ribbed top from H&M is so versatile, and flattering. The high neck also makes it very on trend. With a simple pair of high waisted blue jeans, and adorable stone coloured ankle boots, this is a great way to combine basic pieces together an effortless Autumn outfit!

How do you like to style outfits for Autumn?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm loving your style Emily, the last outfit you posted & this one are both so cute :) The cardigan really does look extremely cosy, I like it a lot x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig