-->

Sunday, 30 October 2016

Autumn Florals



Autumn is the season where comfort and fashion go hand in hand, with the return of jumpers and cosy knits. This jumper from New Look captures that perfectly, and has become a firm favourite in my A/W 2016 wardrobe.

The first thing your eyes will probably be drawn to is the gorgeous floral embroidery. I love the way it falls down from the left shoulder and there's a smaller patch of floral on the sleeve. The print itself is quite girly and is a nice contrast to the sporty, baggy fit of the jumper. The colours really stand out against the black fabric. Embroidery is a popular trend this season and I think this is a great take on it.

Paired with black ripped jeans (Topshop Jamie Jeans) and burgundy ballet pumps (Primark), this is a great smart casual outfit. In fact, when I wore this to college I received quite a few compliments! I also like to wear this jumper with blue jeans and brown suede boots for a softer look. Lastly, on my lips is the Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipstick in Leo which matches my shoes and adds a classic autumn colour to tie the whole look together.





It feels so good to be putting up an outfit post, especially during my favourite season. Do you like Autumn/Winter fashion?



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the florals, so pretty, one of my favourite AW16 trends.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this outfit, it's perfect for fall & definitely one I'd wear as well :) I've always really liked florals and the sweater looks so cosy x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig