-->

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Three Things

This is a new feature on my blog, where every once in a while I'll post about things I've been enjoying or thinking about lately. Some may be fashion or beauty related, but whatever it is I hope it helps you to get to know me better and add a personal touch to my blog.

Sunsets over water



I was on holiday last week in the south west of France, and some of the sunsets there were stunning. watching the sun set over the ocean, all the colours and the sound of the waves is memorising.

Quotes




I love sorrounding myself with quotes, little or big words of inspiration. I follow several positivity accounts on Instagram, and I always see bloggers posting cute quotes. My room has a few quotes dotted around as well, some as prints on my walls and some little pictures on my pinboard. Also, my dad often tells me really good quotes, such as "There's nothing to fear but fear itself".

Missing London




I love London so much, it makes a so happy when I'm there, but I have this phase of really missing London in between visits. I used to live of the outskirts of London, and would often go back every other weekend to see my grandparents. Then, a few times of year I'd be lucky enough to spend a day in Central London. I really hope to go back soon for the day, and if I'm feeling very ambitious I dream of making it my home again in the future.


What's your favourite city that you've been to, or would like to go to?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm loving this idea! :) London is definitely my favourite city I've been to so far as well. I went there for the first time last year in May & really want to go back at some point. 'she believed she could so she did' is such a great quote & one that always encourages me. also, these sunsets look absolutely beautiful x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, there's nothing quite like London! I love that quote too xx

      Delete
  2. I love this list of things that you are enjoying! I also love surrounding myself with quotes :) It's a good way to keep me motivated and on track to achieve my goals! I would LOVE to go to London. I would also love to go to Rome!

    I just started following your blog on bloglovin and I love it! I would love a follow back<3

    xo Nicole
    www.damatoadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig