-->

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Urban Decay 'Sin' Afterglow Highlighter





This highlighter is one of my favourite products of the year. That's a pretty bold statement but it's honestly that good, and has been loved by several beauty bloggers and youtubers this year.

There are three highlighters in this collection, but I believe 'Sin' has been the most popular. That's hardly suprsing because this champagne-gold colour suits any skin tone. I use it in the usual places - tops of cheekbones, browbone etc - as well as on my eyelids as a shimmery eyeshadow on top of something like a brown eyeshadow. Wherever you apply it, it creates a beautiful shimmer

The pigmentation is so good, very soft and easy to blend. It creates a beautiful glow without looking like a disco ball, haha. This products is said to last on your face for 8 hours, and so far this has proved to be true, because I've recieved compliments throughout the day when I've only applied it in the morning.

This highlighter seems to tick all the boxes, doesn't it? The only thing I would change is the packaging because it would be so handy to have a mirror inside it. But apart from that, I would highly recommend this highlighter for an amazing, long-lasting glow.

What's your favourite highlighter?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have this highlighter and I love it!
    xx

    Mia | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig