-->

Sunday, 28 August 2016

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer


If you saw my 'A Brand I Love: Urban Decay' post last week you may know that I recently got the Naked Skin concealer. This is loved by so many beauty bloggers and vloggers, and my sister tried it before me and said it was really good, so I finally gave in.

I can honestly say that I totally undersand the hype now! This concealer gives fantastic coverage without feeling cakey. Infact, it's pretty much weightless. I apply it under my eyes and on any redness I may have and my skin instantly looks brighter. It lasts for ages without creasing, and it works for natural looks as well as night time make up because a little goes a long way. It's so easy to apply with your fingers or with a brush.


I got the lightest shade (of course), and it's a great match for me. The packing is really slick with the metallic writing and feels pretty sturdy so they're is no real worry of it breaking anywhere. I also really like the doe-foot applicator as it makes it easy to apply the product evenly onto your face, and it feels really soft!


The only thing I would warn you about is that you have to be pretty quick when you blend in the concealer as it dries quite quickly. Apart from that, I would higly recommend buying this if your looking for a concealer that gives great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. It's a great all-year-round product!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've heard only good things about this concealer! I definitely need to try it. Great review :)
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds and looks great! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig