-->

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

The Body Shop 'Fijian Water Lotus'


There are certain things that can capture memories of summer - a holiday destination, food, photos or even perfume. This year, the Fijian Water Lotus Eau De Toilette from The Body Shop has been my go-to summer fragrance.




The scent is described as marine, floral fragrance. It's so lovely. It's sweet but in a fresh way rather than sickly sweet so it's nice and light. It makes me think of water when it sparkles in the sun, or a refreshing swim in a the pool on holiday. I'm not very fussy with fragrance, if I like it I'll buy it, but I was certainly drawn to the fresh, sparkling, watery scent this year!


If you want to layer up the scent and make it last longer, there is a shower gel and body lotion available that are just as refreshing. There is also a 100ml bottle, whereas I got 50ml which is still a good size. And lastly, how cute is the bottle? The design is perfect for your dressing table, and the lovely turqoise colour just screams summer.


I'm so obsessed with this scent, and for just £18 it's a really affordable summer fragrance. If this scent isn't appealing to you, there are five more so there's bound to be one for you. Whether you prefer a warm, sweet, or musky perfume, I would highly recommend checking out The Body Shop!

Do you have a particular fragrance this summer? Have you ever tried any from The Body Shop?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never heard anyone else talk about this scent but it sounds lovely, I really need to try it xx
    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig