-->

Sunday, 7 August 2016

Kiko Single Eyeshadow


Usually, I prefer eyeshadow palettes to single eyeshadow because I feel like their so much more convenient with multiple shades all in one place. However, I received this single eyeshadow from Kiko for my birthday in October, and I've only really started using it this summer. I thought I'd share my thoughts on it, as well as how I like to use it.






This eyeshadow 124 is described as a pearly dark dove grey on the website, but when I swatch it it looks very warm, so I'd say it's taupe. The pigmentation is so good. It's quite versatile because just a small amount can create a nice natural look, but you can easily use a heavier application or blend some colour into the crease. Sometimes I like to apply this eyeshaow all over the lid, sometimes in the crease and a touch of powder highlighter in the inner corner of my eye for a super quick eyeshadow look (as you can see in the picture below).


The packaging ensures you that the products will be secure and as it's only a single eyeshadow you can easily fit it in your make-up bag or handbag.

Kiko is known for being such an affordable but high quality brand, and this eyeshadow is only £2.90! Therefore, as much as I love eyeshadow palettes, I'm very happy to have this product in my make up collection.


Have you ever tried anything from Kiko? 











SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never tried any of those.. I prefer palettes :D
    xx

    Mia | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig