-->

Sunday, 14 August 2016

Current Beauty Wishlist

Wishlists never seem to stop growing when you're a beauty blogger. However, I've managed to condense my never-ending list into just six items that I've had my eye on recently. There are a couple of fragrances, eyeshadow palettes and lip products!

I've been seeing the new Lacoste fragrances everywhere recently. They have three versions of this in their new campaign - sparkling, elegant and natural. After testing each of them in-store, I'd say the light and fresh scent of the elegant fragrance is my favourite. It has fruity and floral notes of mimosa, jasmine, white flowers and vetiver which make the perfect subtle daytime fragrance. I love the simple and sophisticated bottle as well.

Another fragrance on my wishlist is the perfectly named Wishmaker by Little Mix. Although I'm a huge fan of the girls, I wouldn't buy something unless I really liked it, not just because of the celebrity. Fortunately, I absolutely love the scent of this perfume - it's very fruity and vibrant with notes of fresh fruit, soft floral and vanilla. All in all, this fragrance is meant to represent colour and confidence, I hope to add it to my collection soon!

There are two eye shadow palettes in this wishlist. As we're approaching the transition from summer to autumn, I thought it was the perfect time to look for some warm-toned shades. Morphe is a brand that has become very popular, and their 35O Nature Glow palette looks so gorgeous. From what I've seen, these palettes are great quality and have a mix of shimmery and matte shades so you can really create any look you want. 

The second palette is by Max Factor, their Masterpiece Nude Palettes look amazing, afterseeing a blog post on katelavie (one of my favourite bloggers - go check her out!) about them I knew I had to have one. As you can see, the warmer version is my favourite, but the cooler and rosier versions of this palette look stunning as well.

We finish with lip products, and if you haven't heard of the Urban Decay Vice lipsticks then where have you been? Urban Decay have recently relaunched their entire lipstick range and there are over 100 lipsticks to chose from in six formulas. The ones that intrigued me the most are the comfort mattes, the lipstick above is in the shade 'Uptight' - a nude pink.

It was announced last month that Kat Von D would be launching in Debenhams this autumn, which made lots of UK bloggers like me very happy. Her everlasting liquid lipsticks look amazing, I really want the shade 'Lolita'. 

What beauty products have you had your eye on recently? Have you tried any of the products mentioned here? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig