-->

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

A Brand I Love: Urban Decay


There are quite a few products from Urban Decay in my make up collection. It's one of my favourite high end brands because every product I've tried is such good quality that is worth paying for. The products I own range from face to eyes, and I thought I would do a little round up of my favourite products from this brand.


Base: Naked Skin Concealer - £17.50

The hype around this product is completely understandable now that I own one myself! It gives really high coverage whilst feeling so lightweight, seriously I can barely feel this on my skin when I wear it. 

I have a more in depth review of this highlighter here, but I had to include it in this post too! This highlighter is so soft and easy to blend. Just one swipe of this and you have the most amazing glow, as subtle or dramatic as you want it to be. The pigmentation is fantastic and the packaging is so cool.



Eyes: Naked palettes  - £38.50

I feel like every blogger had at least one Naked palette in their stash, and I happen to have 2 (cool tones) and 3 (rosy tones). You can create such a variety of looks with these palettes and the pigmentation is great. Also, unlike most eye shadow palettes the brush that comes with them is very useful.


Primer Potion - £16.00 for 10ml

How could I not include this? It really does help your eye make up last and a little goes a long way. The packaging is really cool as well.

Are you a fan of Urban Decay? What are some of your favourite make up brands?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm loving the benefit stick highlight this summer. Looks so radiant on the skin. It has also lastest me two years so far... Worth the investment! Love your blog layout by the way. Xx
    http://jadefarrell26.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/i-wax-my-face.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try more Urban Decay - definitely adding some of these to the wishlist :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urban Decay is my favourite �� Especially primer potion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That highlighter looks gorgeous and I really want to try out the primer potion too, I've heard great things about it. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their palettes and lipsticks.

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big fan of urban decay, I have a couple of their palettes and the next thing on my list from them that I'd like to try is that concealer!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig