-->

Wednesday, 27 July 2016

SUMMER MAKE-UP ESSENTIALS

Summer is usually the time of year where make up is not as much of a concern, you just want to get out and enjoy the sun! Here the my essentials for keeping make up to a minimum in the summertime...

1. Waterproof mascara


I think this as a pretty obvious choice. If I could choose one piece of make up to wear in the summer, it would be mascara because it istantly makes you look awake. I'd wear waterproof mascara whether I'm near water or not as it holds so well and doesn't smudge if you get sweaty. The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is my absolute favourite because my eyelashes look so long and it holds a curl so well!

2. Bright lips


If you want to add a pop of colour to your make-up, a bright colour on your lips is a good way to go. Red, coral, pink... any of these colours would be perfect. I would probably opt for matte lips as they often last longer The NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams are fantastic as they last ages without drying out you lips!

3. Tinted moisturiser


This is a staple for me because I hate wearing a heavy base in the summer. Tinted moisturisers often have SPF so you can look good whilst protecting your skin from the sun. I really like the No7 Stay Perfect Tinted Moisturiser.

4. Bronzer and highlight

Because I'm naturally so pale, I've never been too fussed about whether I tan or not. It just wouldn't suit me. However, I do like to add a little bit of warmth to my face with bronzer. Bronzer and highlighter go hand in hand to create a beautiful summer glow. I'd highly recommend the Sleek Face Form kit - it's so affordable but fantastic quality.

What are your summer make-up essentials?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I also like bright lips but I prefer matte effect.
    Mia x | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig