-->

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

P.S. LOVE LIP LINERS




Believe it or not, this is my first venture into Primark's make up range: P.S. Love. I really wanted to get some nude lip liners and when a friend recommended these ones, I thought 'why not?' as they're only £1 so you're certainly not splashing out!

The colour range is brilliant, ranging from pinks, nude shades and reds. In fact, they're fairly similar to the colours of the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits if you're looking for a much more budget-friendly dupe! The names are simply 'Pink' a pretty, really natural nude pink (like Koko K) and 'Brown' a warm chocolate brown (similar to 'Dolce K'), very 90s. Exactly what it says on the tin.

Despite the price, these lip liners have turned out to be pretty good! The formula is really creamy and lasts a long time on my lips. They can be used just as liner or all over your lips as a single colour, I especially love the brown shade for that! The pink is great for a natural look though. I think you can also match these liners with a number of colours and shades, which makes them so versatile. 

Seeing as they are so good and accessible, I'll definitely picking up a few more of these lip liners. My first experience with P.S. Love has definitely been a positive one! Let me know what you think, and if you've tried anything thing from Primark's make up range.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love lip liners :D Mine is from MAC and I've been loving it since day 1. I've just followed your blog, hope that you check mine.. x.

    Mia | https://my-world-vibes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig