-->

Sunday, 17 July 2016

NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAMS


Ever since NYX launched in Boots earlier this year, I've been dying to get my hands on some of their Soft Matte Lip Creams. I'm happy to say they did not disappoint. You're never short of finding matte liquid lipsticks at the moment as they're so on trend, but these are certainly my recommendation as they're so good (and purse-friendly!).

When I first went to get them, I was after nude shades but they were all sold out. So instead of being sensible and saving my money I took the plunge and bought two other shades anyway, I clearly couldn't leave with nothing! The first one is this beautiful true red called 'Amsterdam'. It's so pigmented and not patchy at all like some darker liquid lipsticks, and the colour is fantastic. Next up was this bright but pretty pink named 'Ibiza'. A few weeks later, I managed to pick up this gorgeous nude pink/beige colour 'Cannes'.

I did pretty well with a red, pink and a nude, but the whole colour range is amazing. There's something for everyone. The formula is so creamy and feels so light on the lips, despite how pigmented the colours are. I also like how the shades are named after placed around the world, giving a bit of personality to each one in the collection. The only thing I will warn you about it the smell - it smells like vanilla and it's very sweet which I know can be a love or hate thing! Apart from that, these liquid lipsticks are some of the best around, and they won't do too much harm to your bank account costing £5.50 each.

Have you tried anything from NYX, and what are your favourite liquid lipsticks? A beauty blogger can never have enough!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I don't have anything from NYX, here is very hard to find their products in the stores..

    Mia | https://my-world-vibes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favourite lip products this year! I have three as well and I'm nearly out of Cannes already I always wear it! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig