-->

Sunday, 10 July 2016

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis A L'Huile





There seems to be a bit of a theme here, doesn't there? The Colour Riche range is just so good I'm willing to write another post about it. This time around, it's nail polishes - Le Vernis A L'Huile.

Firstly, the design of the nail polishes is STUNNING. The bottles are quite big so you get plenty of product, topped with the signature gold packaging that carries on throughout the Color Riche range.

The colour range is incredible with 22 shades in total. I was instantly drawn to these two shades - 224 Rose Ballet and 666 Verb Asynthe. The warm rose and khaki green suit my skin tone perefectly, and I've been looking for a khaki nail polish for ages! I think they're lovely colours for summer as they're a warmer alternative to bright summer colours, although they'll definitely see you through Autumn as well.

The formula goes on the nails like a dream thanks to the wide, fan shaped brush. The colour pigment is blended with precious oils to create a beautiful bold, high-shine colour.

As loyal as I am to Barry M, I have nothing but good things to say about L'Oreal's latest release. For just £5 each, I'm very keen to add more to my collection.





SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The packaging of these is so pretty! The green colour is perfect for summer. Would love if you could check out my new blog post? XX

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous, aren't they?! I just checked out your blog, it's so cool! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shades! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been eyeing these up in my local Boots for a while now! So tempted to go and grab a few after reading this- great for my nails but not so much for my bank account :) Such a lovely blog btw, hope all goes well with the fresh start!

    Check out my blog here Life Of Lau

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! So true haha. Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  4. I've been looking for a khaki coloured nail varnish for ages - I'm getting this!! Haha! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I found that colour haha, glad I could help!

      Delete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig