-->

Sunday, 24 July 2016

FESTIVAL FASHION AND MY DREAM LINE UP

Summer is here and festival season is well under-way. Therefore, I think it would be the perfect time to write a festival-themed blog post.  In the first part I'll be showing you some outfits in my wardrobe that are inspired by festival season, especially the most fashionable one out there - Coachella. The second part is about why festivals are so popular in the first place - the music! It's so amazing that festivals have so many artists in one place, which is why I thought of my dream line up in the form of a poster created by TickPick!

Let's start with the outfits...


This kimono has such beautiful colours and the fact that its so lightweight makes it perfect for dancing at a summer festival. With a white crop top and denim shorts, you can really let the kimono do the talking.
The second outfit is very bohemian thanks to this beautiful red dress. You have the classic boho style that comes around every summer, but the off shoulder detail is so on trend right now. A cute brown bag and sandals complement the dress perfectly. I would probably wear my hair in some sort of braided hairstyle.

Now onto the fun part - the music. What's great about festivals is that there are so many incredible artists in one place. With help from a great ticket website, TickPick, I was able to create my dream line up on a festival poster called 'Faux-chella'. Music is one of my biggest passions as well as blogging (I'm such a fangirl, seriously, go ahead and follow my  non-blogging twitter!), so TickPick is a great source for finding concert tickets NFL tickets and more! Anyway, here is the line up!


The headline acts are Beyonce, Coldplay and Calvin Harris. Beyonce is one of my favourite artists ever, I just love her music and how she represents powerful women. It would be a dream come true to see her live and so I knew she had to be on the line up for my dream festival. I also chose Coldplay, who have headlines a couple of festivals this year. What I  love about them is that they have songs that everyone knows, so you can guarantee that the whole crowd would be singing along. The third headlining act would be Calvin Harris to turn the festival into one massive party. Could you imagine if he brought on special guests like Rihanna? That would be AMAZING.

Following the headline acts are two of my favourite groups: Little Mix and Years & Years. I was lucky enough to see Little Mix in March this year and they are incredible live, their voices are amazing and they put on a brilliant show. Therefore, they would be great at a festival. Years & Years are playing at loads of festivals this year, and I love their album. They would bring such a cool atmosphere to the festival.

A lot of the artists I've included would have songs that everyone knows, like the amazing Jess Glynne and Clean Bandit. However, I included new artists that I love like Alessia Cara and Troye Sivan so people get to experience new music live - another great thing about festivals. Also, I had to support the youtube community and put Troye Sivan on the line up!

Are you going to any festivals this year? Who would be on your dream line up, and what would you wear?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wonderful outfits!
    Mia x | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig