-->

Friday, 1 July 2016

A new start



I'm very happy to say that emilymillerloves is up and running again. We have a new look, some new content ideas and plenty of motivation to make this blog the best it can be. 

I took a bit of time out to focus on my education, and I had a serious case of blogger's block. However, in the last few weeks I've been seriously itching to get back into blogging. It's a hobby that I adore and the fact that there's thousands of other amazing people to connect with makes it even more enjoyable. I've been working on loads of posts that I hope you will love. 


If there's anything I've learnt during my break, its that sometimes you have to spend a bit of time away from something to later realise how much it means to you. That sounds very deep, but that's exactly how I felt. Then I slowly started to get back into blogging, and my love for it is stronger than ever!

Part of me was quite nervous about starting again because I have so many dreams and aspirations for emilymillerloves. You know what they say; if your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough. To say I relate to that is an understatement, sometimes you just have to go for it and hope for the best!


My blog is rather small so I doubt people will remember me. However, if you do, welcome back to emilymillerloves and I hope you enjoy this next chapter. And if you're new, I'm very thankful for you taking the time to read my blog and I hope you stay. One of my main goals for my blog is to strengthen my relationship with all viewers and within the blogging community, it's amazing how this huge community brings people from all over the world together.

Feel free to comment, follow me on social media, and say hello.  I'm so excited to be starting this new journey with you. Here's to a new start!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Of course I remember you, welcome back to blogging lovely! :) I can't wait to see the posts you'll come up with & I hope you'll be able to make your dreams come true x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I remember you too! It feels good to be back xx

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! Can't wait to see what content you will post:)

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to sharing and I hope people enjoy xx

      Delete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig