-->

Sunday, 3 July 2016

A Light Summer Wishlist

Now that I'm back into blogging, I knew it wasn't going to be long until a wishlist post would be up as they're still one of my favourite posts to read and write. I thought keep it quite simple with this wishlist, as a few of the things I've been eyeing up recently fall into a very light colour scheme. Keep reading for a very aesthetically pleasing wishlist...

 

Fashion

While it may seem odd to some of you that I'm including a jumper in this wishlist at this time of the year, some will know very well that summers in the UK aren't always the hottest. Therefore, this thin knit jumper from Topshop would be ideal for chiller summer days or evenings to cover up. However, it's a great basic that couild take you from summer to winter.

When I was on the Topshop website to find the jumper, this beautiful dress caught my eye on the homepage. It's so pretty, from the frills and cold shoulder cut to the gorgeous floral print. Although I'll probably never wear this dress, I can imagine it would be perfect for a summer wedding or for dressing up for dinner on holiday.

I'm waiting for the right moment to buy these gorgeous Converse. It's just the perfect combination - pastel rose leather with rose gold eyelets. Every bloggers dream, right? They look so stylish, but the fact that they are Converse means you can make any casual outfit look a little more special. It's a nice change from the regular designs, and they look so pretty!

Beauty

There's no better lip colour for this wishlist than a nude lip, and the NYX Lip Lingerie liquid lipsticks have been on my mind for so long. The range of nudes is stunning, from warm browns to pink tones, there's something for all skin tones. For this wishlist, I included the lovely shade Satin Ribbon, a light pink nude.

The perfect make up to complement the light colours in this wishlist would be neutral eyeshadow, such as the Naked Basics palette. It includes all the matte colours you'd need for a natural look, and you can always add a subtle smoky line with the black eyeshadow.

To finish this wishlist, Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is a feminine, floral scent that is ideal for light summer days.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig