-->

Sunday, 21 February 2016

'They're Real!' by Benefit


Apparently,  'They're Real by Benefit UK's No1. selling eye make up range. That's a pretty big statement! It's safe to say I understand the hype. Here are my thoughts on the They're Real mascara and push up liner. 

First of all, I love the colour range that you can get with these products. From classic black, to natural brown and the bold green, blue and purple, there's so much to choose and experiment with. I have the brown mascara and eyeliner because although I like black, brown is a softer option that compliments my fair skin. Benefit's products have really cool designs and packaging, and these two are no exception.







Honestly, these products took a while to get used to. At first, I was skeptical whether the mascara was actually doing anything to my lashes but now that I'm more used to it, and have mastered the application, I think it's an amazing mascara! It makes my lashes look longer and fuller, and the wand makes sure every eyelash is covered from root to tip. The bristles at the end of the wand allow you to coat the corner lashes to create a beautiful flared look, and the bottom lashes without them turning clumpy. To top it off, the formula last for ages. What more could you ask for with a mascara?! Rating: 9/10




Again, after some getting used to, I've become a huge fan of the liner. It's a thick gel formula which makes one thing very certain - once it's on your lids it does not budge. This is good because the liner lasts as long as you want it to, but you might have a little trouble applying it as it dries pretty quickly. However, the lash-hugging design of the liner ensures a smooth application close to the lash line. The shape of the pen really helps you to draw a sharp wing. With all that being said, it's a pretty good eyeliner in my books, but it's one that takes practice.  Rating: 8/10

Overall, I'm really happy with this range. They are really long lasting, and I'd happily add the original black mascara and liner to my make up collection soon.

Have you tried any of the 'They're Real!' products? 





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. We used to be obsessed with this mascara as it makes your eyelashes look great, though recently we've been going for MACs Haute and Naughty one as well as Lancome's Hypnose product as they're great alternatives with a similar effect! Have to get that eyeliner though, looks great - thanks for the review :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig