-->

Wednesday, 20 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015!

Better late than never! Here's what I got for Christmas, these presents were such a great surprise this year and I'm very grateful for them.



First up is part one of the beauty gifts - make up!. I got some really nice make up sets this year, and what I like is that they're from great brands and products that are really worth buying, rather than random beauty gift sets that never get used up. I'm obsessed with the Topshop set, I've wanted to try the Magic Liner for so long, and the three warm toned shadow sticks are so pretty. Next is this mini collection of lip crayons from Next (see what I did there?) - such a good range of shades that would suit every skin tone. Then there's an amazing nail polish duo from Ciaté, with an amazing bright green and sparkly gold. As well as the make up sets, I received two products from Benefit's 'They're Real!' eye make up range; the mascara and eyeliner. These are the brown versions that suit my fair, warm complexion really well, and so far I'm impressed with these products as they're really flattering and long lasting!








Moving on to beauty part two  - body/skincare. Then Fuji Green Tea scent is one of my favourites from the Body Shop, so I was so happy to receive a little duo of shower gel and body lotion for Christmas. They're a great size for travelling and the set even comes with a mini bath lily which is so handy. I also got a lovely body souffle from Ted Baker. Victoria's Secret do the nicest body sprays, and Amber Mist is so lovely! There is also a new perfume from River Island called 'Paris'. I love the name and the bottle looks just as pretty as it smells. Impulse is a handbag essential and I always get a bottle for Christmas in the beautiful scent of Vanilla and Peach.


I also got this set of three hairbrushes which is so useful. So glad I have a round brush now!



Moving on to lifestyle - this candle from M&S, I really like the initials on it and the while, gold and black design. The scent is a delightful blend of grapefruit and ginger, I think I'll burn this when Spring comes around because the scent is so lovely and fruity!


These are possibly my favourite presents, I have no shame in my love for pop/celebrity culture (just look at my twitter for proof). Two of them are more jokey presents but I absolutely love them - that would be the 'Nathan Sykes is my boyfriend' tee and the Dress Up Taylor Swift sticker book. Another really cool gift that I got is a diary with a twist. It's called '#hashtagaday' , in which you can use hash tags to describe your day or remember anything that happened rather than writing a whole page. I think it's such a cool, funny idea, perfect for someone who uses a lot of social media *cough* me *cough*. Talking of people on social media, I would have never picked out this book for myself, but Kim by S... looks really interesting. As a genuine fan of the Kardashians, I' looking forward to finding out about their background and what made Kim who she is today. Finally, I get a calendar and a CD every year for Christmas - this year it's Nathan Sykes and Little Mix's amazing 3rd album Get Weird!

That's what I got for Christmas, I'm very grateful for the gifts I received and will definitely make good use out of them. I hope you had a great festive season and I'd love to know what your favourite presents were!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig