-->

Sunday, 17 January 2016

January Sales Topshop (and Zara) Haul

Usually, I'm not really a fan of sales - the mess, chaos and wondering whether what you're buying is that much of a bargain isn't ideal. However, I have managed to pick up a few great pieces in the January sales this year, some I've had my eye on since Autumn, and some that I saw and knew they'd make a great addition to my wardrobe. .



Topshop was the shop where I managed to buy four things that had been on my wishlist since Autumn and I NEVER picked them up. Luckily, they were all in the sale! The khaki cardigan () is an essential piece I've needed some new long cardigans and it's a good colour for me. It's really great quality as well. I never thought I would have the confidence to wear crop tops, but after thinking about it for a while I thought why not? They look so flattering with high waisted bottoms if, like me, you're not that keen on showing too much of your body! These two are lovely - the grey one with American cities is so cool and the looser, longer patchwork one has the most beautiful design and colours. The last item from Topshop is the stripy shirt, really easy to dress up or down!


The second khaki addition to this haul is this jacket from Zara - which I'm obsessed with. I think its so versatile, in that it can take you from season to season and go with so many things. It's quite light an you can easily wear a jumper/sweater underneath. I also like how it's quite short and the gold hardware adds a really nice detail. Finally, it had strings at the waist so you can make it more flattering if you'd like to. I'm going to wear this jacket so much!

That concludes my haul. I hope 2016 has started well for you, have you picked any bargains up in the sales lately? What are your favourite shops for basic essentials?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig