-->

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Barry M x3


Barry M is no stranger to this blog - they're my favourite drugstore brand for nail polishes.
I saw this set of three nail polishes for £10 in River Island. It would make a great Christmas present, perhaps for someone who isn't a fan of bright nail polishes, or just simply really suits these colours! This little set contains nail polishes from the different ranges that Barry M offer: Gelly Hi Shine, Speedy Quick Dry and the original range. I think you really get your money's worth in this nail polish set, and you save nearly £1 compared to buying these separately in the drugstore. With the expense of Christmas, any money saved at this time of year can help!




I really like the colour range of this set, three different colours that are great if you want more of a neutral, everyday look. The first one is from Barry M's amazing Gelly Hi Shine range (£3.99), in the shade 'Almond'. This is a lovely light taupe shade, nice and neutral, but the formula makes it extra shiny.

The second nail polish is a pretty pink called 'Ballerina' (£2.99). How cute is the name? I like the fact that it's not too light, bright or dark. However, it's still noticeable and a more sophisticated, neutral shade of pink. This is my favourite nail polish from this set. The original nail polish range is still just as good as the others!


Last but not least is this adorable baby blue from the Speedy Quick Dry range, with the name 'Eat My Dust' (£3.99). With a cute colour and a quick dry formula, this nail polish is surely a winner.


I think this set is such good value for money and would make a perfect little Christmas present for someone special. Or you can treat yourself to a few new nail polishes this year. I remember seeing a set of brighter nail polishes as well, so there's something for anyone.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the look of these polishes! I am always on the hunt for affordable polishes that are just as pleasing as more expensive brands. Personally, I prefer neutral shades to bright ones as they suit me and my nails more. My nails aren't very long at the moment as they keep breaking and aren't very strong so I am also always looking for more affordable nail strengthener that works well! (any ideas?) As my nails are short, I tend to reach for more neutral shades when buying than colourful ones as they don't grab too much attention to them but still add something to an outfit. Another amazing and helpful blog post! Thanks Emily! x

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig