-->

Sunday, 8 November 2015

Topshop Wishlist

Topshop has some amazing pieces in store at the moment. I thought I'd show you what I've got my eye on...


This wishlist is definitely a mix of smart and casual - which is pretty much my style anyway. On the left we have the more casual pieces, I love the print and colours of the patchwork t-shirt. It would look great with the blue high-waisted Joni jeans. The burnt orange and blue checkered shirt would be perfect with jeans as well, or even leggings and boots as it's over-sized. I think the arrow print shirt is so cute, and can be dressed up or down, and I love the colours! It would look so with the collar poking out of a jumper.

Speaking of jumpers, this grey brooch necklace jumper comes out every year in Topshop, and this year I really want to get my hands one one! I think it's so pretty and makes a change to an normal jumper. However, a black polo neck jumper is a great basic piece to have, and would look so stylish with the cigarette trousers or the A- line houndstooth skirt. For shoes, I included these super cute black flats, perfect when it's too cold/rainy to wear pumps, nut you don't wan to wear boots! They remind me of shoes I used to have when I was little, in a more stylish way!

What have you got your eye on at the moment? Anything from this wishlist?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really love Topshop! Even if a little pricey when you think of the online shops like Missguided, inthestyle and Boohoo....But still, topshop will always be a favourite and I love your picks, especially the houndtooth skirt! Great post

    London Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig