-->

Sunday, 29 November 2015

ARI By Ariana Grande


When Ariana Grande announced that she was releasing her first fragrance, I knew I had to try it out. I love her. I was pleasantly surprised, and now that I've had it for a month it makes sense to share my thoughts on Ariana's fragrance. I know sometimes people aren't fans of celebrity perfumes, but I'm so impressed with Ari!




First of all, this is one of the prettiest perfume I've ever seen. I love the shape of the bottle and the and the adorable little pom-pom attached to it. The bottle overall is the perfect blend of cute and sassy, much like Ariana herself.

Ari's scent is very sweet and unique, with notes of sparkling fruits, floral scents, musk and even a hint marshmallow. So much personality in one bottle! However, the scent is very strong so be careful when spraying, as too much perfume can be quite overwhelming. It's definitely a perfume that makes a statement.

Ariana describes her fragrance as 'playful, timeless and confident', and you can see that from the design of the bottle, and smell it from the sweetness of the fragrance itself. If you're a fan of scents like this, I would definitely recommend it. Ariana has kept true to her cute and confident self in all aspects of this fragrance, promoting a hidden message to fans to be themselves and celebrate who they are.

I would rate Ari by Ariana Grande 9/10.

Have you tried this fragrance before, what do you think of it? What perfumes do you like? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig