-->

Sunday, 25 October 2015

Dress For Autumn with Boohoo



If you read my 'Things I Love About Autumn' post a little while ago, you might remember me saying that one of my favourite things about this time of year is the fashion. I just love wrapping up warm in cosy jumper, and the beautiful colours of burgundy, forest green and other earthy tones.

Therefore, I was over the moon when the Boohoo asked me about their Dress For Autumn campaign, in which I picked a dress and created three ways to style it for Autumn. I absolutely love Boohoo; they are just as good for basics as they are for on-trend fashion. With affordable prices and many of their items available multiple colours, you can't really go wrong. 

For these looks I really wanted to make them casual, but still look put together. I've always loved the look of swing dresses, I think they can be dressed up or down and you can add whatever you want to them to compliment your style. This is one of Boohoo's basic swing dresses, and I just had to pick burgundy - my favourite colour for Autumn & Winter.

The first look is quite smart. I paired the dress with my trusty winter coat that I got last year from Debenhams, but you can find alternatives here if you're interested. This coat screams Autumn to me and looks quite put together with just two pieces. A classic bowler hat really finished off this look. You could say this outfit is inspired by Taylor Swift, as I could really imagine her in an outfit like this and she is one of my style icons.





Moving on to the second outfit, I knew I had to include a cape. They're one of my favourite pieces for Autumn as they look so stylish and comfortable! There are many different lengths and patterns out there for everyone, but this over-sized checkered blanket cape matched the dress perfectly..it has burgundy! This is probably my favourite look because simply throwing on a cape looks effortlessly fashionable. 


The third look was mainly focused around accessories, and I feel like this outfit has a really cool vibe. This navy hat with a brown leather strap is so autumnal and compliments the colour of the dress really well, whereas the tassel necklace adds that extra boho detail. I love looking for simple ways to change up your look, it's amazing how versatile this dress is!

Boohoo have some incredible dresses to suit anyone, you're guaranteed to find your perfect dress for Autumn. Which look is your favourite? How would you style a dress for this time of year?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the colour and shape of the dress & my favourite look would have to be the third one :)

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig