-->

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Autumn Haul 2015

I don't know whether the fact that the title of this post rhymes is cool or not, but I like it anyway. As I mentioned in my previous post, Things I Love About Autumn, I am a huge fan of the fashion that this time of year brings - colours, sweater weather, you name it. With that being said, here are few autumnal pieces that I've picked up over the last few weeks...




H&M is probably my favourite shop to go to for basics. A flannel shirt is an essential item to have in my opinion, and I finally got round to picking one up! As well as that, we wouldn't have an Autumn haul without some jumpers, and these two are perfect. The burgundy jumper has thicker material and a cute zip on the back for extra detail, but the simple, thin knit dark green jumper is just as nice!

(These photos were taken at different times, which is why you might notice that my hair is significantly shorter in some shots!)


New Look is full of so many amazing pieces this A/W, I really recommend going there if you're looking for some great quality at affordable prices. One of the things I picked out was this super comfy marl grey/black jumper for just £7.99, a dark red lip would look so good with this!


Last not definitely not least is this super basic t-shirt from Topshop. Now that I'm at college, simple things like this are perfect for everyday outfits, whereas the burnt orange colour is perfect for Autumn!

A very short but sweet haul for this Sunday's post. I'd love to know if you've picked up any great pieces this season, and what your go-to shops are!  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig