-->

Sunday, 20 September 2015

Two New Lip Products - Revlon and Tanya Burr!


Recently I added to new lip products to my collection, so it seemed right to do a little review on here!


I've been wanting to venture out and try bolder lip colours lately, and as Autumn is here, it's time for the reds and the berry colours! This lip crayon is the Colorburst Matte Balm in Standout from Revlon, a brand I love for lip products. It's a beautiful, warm red which is perfect for my warm-toned, fair skin. The matte formula lasts pretty much all day, with barely any touch-ups needed and doesn't dry out your lips. This is an ideal colour for this time of year, I really recommend it! Especially from Superdrug, where they're selling this range for just £5 each at the moment.


The lovely YouTuber Tanya Burr released brand new products this summer, and after testing out this lip gloss, I'm impressed. I was a bit skeptical to try this as when I purchased a lip gloss from her range before, I didn't really like it. I found the formula really too sticky and the colour (Just Peachy) was not right for me at all, too light. I didn't get round to trying another one so when the new ones came out, I thought I'd give them a chance! I'm so glad I did; the colour is a lovely pretty pink which you can build up for colour, and has the most adorable name 'Picnic In the Park'. The formula is lovely - not sticky and surprisingly long lasting. And to finish, how nice is the packaging? The gold looks so gorgeous. I'd love to try more lip glosses from Tanya's range, as well as the other products.

What lip products have you tried recently? Have you tried any from this post?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow the colour of the lip gloss looks amazing! I haven't tried any of Tanya Burr's range before but maybe I will try one of her lip gloss' soon.
    Thanks Emily, another great post!

    www.itstheworldaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig