-->

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Things I Love About Autumn

I can't help being in an extremely good mood whilst writing this post I LOVE Autumn! There are good things about every season, but what Autumn brings makes this season so warm, cosy and colourful...


1. The colours - Reds, Oranges, Yellows, Greens, Burgundy.. warm Autumn colours are my favourite. I love wearing these colours as much a I love seeing them as the leaves change colour.




2. Hot drinks - I am yet to try a Pumpkin Spiced Latte, but aside from that I love warming myself up with a delicious latte, hot chocolate or tea at this time of year.




3. The weather - Yes, the weather. I am not crazy. What I like about this time of year is that its not too hot or too cold. The sun is shining, but you can feel an Autumn breeze. And as for the rain, I don't really mind it as much as other people seem too (unless I'm outside drowning in it of course) because when I'm inside and listening to the rain and drinking a hot drink, I find it so relaxing!


4. Autumn Style - Fashion and beauty; Autumn style is my favourite! Cosy jumpers and cardigans, tights and boots, hats, scarves and gloves, berry lips and coppery eyes... perfect.


5. Scents - How could I not include the spicy, warm, sweet scents that this time of year brings? I'm talking candles, drinks, food..

6. Events - My birthday is in Autumn (28th October), and that's followed by Halloween and Bonfire Night. Lots of happy times, scary movies, sweet treats and fireworks!

This time of year makes me so happy. Do you like Autumn? What's your favourite season?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely LOVE this time of year too! It is my favourite🌸❤️πŸ‚πŸ.. And I am yet to try a pumpkin spice latte too! Any hot drink (Nutella hot chocolate is my favourite!) is amazing in Autumn πŸ‚πŸπŸ˜
    Saira X
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig