-->

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Stationery Haul


Summer is over, and people are getting back into school/college/uni/work. In fact, whilst you're reading this, I'll be starting my second day of college. Therefore, new academic year brings a reason to buy new stationery, which I find is quite fun to buy. Here is my stationery haul..


Paperchase is a great place to go for stationery, they have lots of notepads, folders etc of different pretty prints & sizes. When I went in there last week, they had a 3 for 2 offer on stationery. As I'll be studying 4 subjects at college, I got four A4 notepads; two pink and two purple. They are the perfect size. With the 3 for 2 offer, I got an eraser pen and an eraser/sharpener combined. These products are so useful. 


Out of the 3 for 2 offer, I bought I pretty, floral folder to take with me to college, and when the work starts to build up, I'll get separate folders for each subject to keep at home. I also bought this adorable, London themed pen as I always like to have one pretty pen in my pencil case!


Next up, WHSmith. Another great stationery shop, and slightly less expensive than Paperchase. I came here mainly for sets of pens. How cool is this set of ball point pens?! They're so bright and not too big, so they fit perfectly in my pencil case. There's 20 amazing colours to choose from. I also got a pack of ten black ball point pens from Bic and a pack of four highlighters from Stabilo. Essentials!

I can't have all these pens without a pencil case! This cute polka dot one is also from WHSmith.


I got these pencils a few weeks ago from H&M, but I thought I'd include them anyway. They're so cute and hopefully give me some inspiration whilst using them.

That concludes my stationery haul. Good luck to everyone starting school, college, uni, work and whatever else! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig