-->

Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Maybelline Review - Fit Me Powder & Lash Sensational Mascara


Maybelline are such a great drugstore brand: good quality products at affordable prices. I recently bought two products from the brand and after testing them out for a few weeks, it's time for a review!


I was so bored of using Rimmel's Stay Matte powder, and didn't want a powder that was mattifying any more so I decided to try out the Maybelline Fit Me Powder. So far I'm impressed! It sets my make up and leaves a nice, dewy finish that doesn't look cakey. It also comes with a compact mirror and powder applicator, so it's great for on-the-go touch ups. Despite the packaging being slightly bulky, it really helps to protect the powder and prevent cracks. Overall, a really good powder. I'd love to try the concealer from the Fit Me range as well.


Maybelline mascaras receive a lot of good attention, and their newest release is no exception! In fact, this is my second tube of the Lash Sensational mascara. Can you tell that I like it? This is such a good mascara that lengthens the lashes and gives them volume, without looking clumpy at all. This coats my lashes evenly and the shape of the wand reminds me of Benefit's Roller Lash. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the Benefit mascara, this would be it. There's not much more I can say about this mascara!

A short but sweet review of products from one of the best brands from the drugstore. What are your favourite products from the brand, and is there anything that you would like to try?




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the Fit Me powder, reminds me I need to use mine more!
    Young London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased Maybelline products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/maybelline-new-york/

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig