-->

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Things I Love About Summer

We are well into summer now and I hope you're enjoying it. For most schools, the summer holidays begin very soon (mine started a few weeks early once exams had finished). As well as that, I'll be going on holiday to in a couple of weeks. Although I'm an autumn and winter girl at heart, I still enjoy the summer as well. With that being said, I thought I would create a list of what I love about summer...

1. The weather - if we're lucky, here in the UK!

2. Holidays - At home or abroad, they're a great way to relax, create memories and have fun.

3. Barbecues - The smell just reminds me of summer, such good food!


4. The beach - Who doesn't love the beach? It's such a relaxing, fun, happy place.

5. Summer dresses - Floral, stripy, colourful, whatever you prefer. They're definitley my favourite thing to wear during summertime.

6. Less/lighter make up - Nothing worse than heavy make-up melting off on a hot day!

7. Having time off - For the kids at least!


8. Sunsets - One of the most relaxing and beautiful sights we're lucky to have.

9. Picnics - such a cute thing to do whether it's with your family or your friends

10. Ice Cream - yummy!

11. Summer Songs - Everyone has a list of songs that they love to listen to in the summer, and every year we're greeted with more!

12. Bright colours - The sun makes everything look a bit brighter and inspires people to wear more colour.


13. Festivals - Definitely one of my favourite things about summer. Good food, music, fashion and fun!

What do you love about summer? Are you going on holiday or have you already been?

P.S: My blog now has a public Facebook page. It would be great if you could like it to keep up with regular posts and come say hello!



     



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig