-->

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Summer Scents



Like many other people, in the summer I love fresh, clean, floral and fruity scents. I have a few items for homeware and body for this summer. I thought I'd show you what they are...

Body


I love body sprays as they're lighter than perfumes and sometimes more refreshing on a hot day (although I wouldn't say no to Bronze Goddess or any other nice perfume!). I've had these sprays since the spring, and it looks like they're going to see me through the summer too. They are 'Fresh and Clean' and 'Wild at Heart' sprays from Victoria's Secret PINK. I've already done a review on these here so I won't go into too much detail, but they are the perfect scents for the summer, with apple and lily in 'Fresh and Clean', and passionfruit and musk for 'Wild At Heart'. These are currently on offer on their website so go for it if they interest you!

Homeware


You know what I mean by homeware, right? Candles of course, I don't think there's any blogger that doesn't love candles. One of my favourite brands, is Glade. They may not be the most exciting brand but their candles are such good quality and long lasting. Their scents are also quite strong, so you definitely get what you pay for. My summer scent from them is Garden Twist, as you can imagine it results in a fresh and energetic collection of green florals. I also love the design of the candle holder. I would 100% recommend this brand for affordable candles.


Diffusers are also great for making your room smell lovely, and this one happens to be from Tesco. Yes, you read that right. This is the 'Tropical Fruits' scent. Don't be put off because it's a own-brand supermarket product, it's actually really strong and smells amazingly fruity and exotic. How cute is the little bow? We also have Yankee Candle's Beach Walk diffuser in our living room, a beautiful scent that transports you straight to the beach!

Lastly...flowers! I've been wanting flowers in my room for so long as they smell lovely, look pretty, and it's good for you to bring a bit of the outside into your home. At the moment I have lilies and roses on my dressing table. 

What scents are you loving this summer? Do you prefer fresh summer scents or the cosy, warm ones that autumn & winter bring?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i've just recently got into diffusers, the smell some of them give off is amazing!
    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig