-->

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Prom 2015!

Last Friday I had my prom! It was a fun evening with my friends, and good to see most of my year together for one last time. There were some beautiful dresses that really suited people's style and personalities. I thought I would show you what I wore for prom...


First of all...the dress! The colour is pistachio green and was the perfect match for my fair skin and red hair. It made of a silky, chiffon material with a satin waistband. It's quite a simple dress but that's what I was looking for.


Accessories! Can you tell what the colour scheme is here? Yep, gold was the colour decided on; it went well with the dress and suits me more than silver. The lovely heels are from Next and weren't very high as I'm not used to walking in heels yet, but they still gave me a bit of height (even though I was the shortest in my group of friends). I tucked the chain of the handbag inside the bag to use as a clutch, which is also from Next. It's so amazing and sparkly! For jewellery, the statement necklace from Accessorize with pastel - coloured beads matched the dress perfectly. The bracelet is also from Accessorize and the earrings came in a pack from good old Primark.


My make up was quite simplistic and natural with a hint of shimmer. I didn't need foundation so I used my trusty tinted moisturiser from No7 at Boots, as well a concealer and powder. For blusher I used my favourite, Benefit's Hervana, for a pretty pink glow. To go with the gold accessories, I took Half Baked from the Naked 2 palette all over the lid and a light addition of one of the brown shades (I can't remember which one!) through the crease. Lastly, Mac's Cremecup was my lipstick choice to match the pretty pink on my cheeks! 

I was very pleased with how my prom look turned out. The great thing was that I didn't have to buy any new make-up, and the accessories were all budget friendly and can be used again for parties and other occasions in the future. If you had your prom this year, I hope you had fun and I'm sure you looked amazing!

What did you wear to your prom? If you haven't had your prom, what look would you go for?

    


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig