-->

Sunday, 5 July 2015

OOTD - Floral Dress & Family Day Out


The weather has been extremely good to us Brits lately, so what better way to enjoy than a cute family picnic in the park. Yesterday we went to Morden Hall Park (not too far from Wimbledon!). This section of the park had a beautiful rose garden that I had to get some pictures of! I just love looking and taking photos of of flowers, they're so colourful and pretty. I love how London has several parks and green spaces to enjoy the sunshine in the city.







To match the flowers in the garden (not intentionally haha), I wore a pretty floral dress from H&M. This is from their Coachella range. Although I think they've stopped it now,  I'm sure you can find similar dresses in other stores. 


This dress is so light and airy, so easy to wear on a hot day. There is a collage of pink, yellow and white flowers. My small, brown bag is from New Look, which is the perfect size to pack your basic essentials as I wouldn't like carrying a big bag around when it's hot. It goes with almost any outfit. Dresses like this are my favourite things to wear in the summer.


Have you been enjoying the sunshine? 

          
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your dress is so cute! Definitely a good style for warm summer days. I agree about bag size, particularly in the summer - I used to carry a large bag with me but it got so uncomfortable, especially with the humidity we get.

    Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog post !!

    had a good read

    I love your blog



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning post! Gorgeous pictures that dress is so cute! x
    Claire | www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked their Coachella range, your dress is so pretty!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig