-->

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Now Playing

I do love my music (I get very carried away on Twitter, sorry!). There have been so many new releases that I've been listening to over the past couple of months. I thought I'd share with you some of the songs that will see me through the summer! My music taste is mainly pop but sometimes I explore little bits of other genres.


Poison - Rita Ora
Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo
Good For You - Selena Gomez
Shine - Years and Years
Lean On - Major Lazer
Kiss Me Quick - Nathan Sykes
Worth It - Fifth Harmony 
Black Magic - Little Mix 
Not Letting Go - Tinie Tempah ft. Jess Glynne
The Way We Are - Alesha Dixon
Let It Go - James Bay
What You Don't Do - Lianne La Havas

Do you like any of these songs? What's on your playlist at the moment? You might even help me find new music..


       
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I LOVE that Lianne La Havas song, I think you're the first person I've come across who actually knows her music lol. Little Mix and Selena Gomez are also firm faves of mine, great picks! xx

    www.diaryofadeera.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig